calipers

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: calipers
From: jblair@exis.net (John T. Blair)
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 1996 22:34:26 -0400
Hey gang,

   Next time you pull a front wheel or have the time to do it, do
me a favor and write down all the casting numbers on your calipers and email
them to me.  If you  caliper has a big 14 stamped on the outter
side where the pistion bore is - I all ready have that one.  That's
whats on my car.

Also please tell me the year and type Morgan.

I've been doing some more research on the caliper.  Found one caliper
that seem to have been used on the majority of the post 65 cars but
haven't been able to get a cross xref. yet of anything that was
imported to this country.

Thanks,

John

     75 Bricklin SV1   77 Spitfire