hood alignment

To: NKED65A@prodigy.com ( BOB NOGUEIRA), morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: hood alignment
From: jblair@exis.net (John T. Blair)
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 1996 17:32:12 -0400
At 07:26 AM 7/2/96 -0500, BOB   NOGUEIRA wrote:

Bob,

   Have played with aligning the hoods on the Morgans.  When I did
my car, the hood don't align correctly?  The right side is slightly
back with the  left side is slightly forward, consiquently the hood
lace is visable.

Don't know if you have any ideas on this subject, but according to
Greg Nelson (not on the list - can't get him into the 20th century,
he still writes on parchment with a quil pen) said that since I
brought this to his attention, he has noticed that most cars don't
have a good hood alignment.

If you don't have any ideas on the subject, and want some advice, let
me know, especially before you paint the car if you plan on it.

John

     75 Bricklin SV1   77 Spitfire

The one with the most toys, wins!