Morgan Sports Car Club of New Zealand

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Morgan Sports Car Club of New Zealand
From: Gary Moles <morgannz@manawatu.gen.nz>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 1996 18:14:45 +1200
Good evening fellow Morganeers and a welcome from New Zealand.
This is mainly to let you know that a club does exist in New Zealand,
catering for all known cars - the cars are the members - the owners are just
the lucky current associates.
So if there is anything that you want to know about the Morgan scene in New
Zealand then please get in touch.
I am looking for any subscriber who lives in the Denver, CO. area. Lyn, my
partner (she pedals our Plus 8 faster on the track than I do) will be in
that area in September and would like to meet any owners.
Very best regards and happy Morganeering.
Gary Moles.