Morgan Parts

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Morgan Parts
From: NKED65A@prodigy.com ( BOB NOGUEIRA)
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 1996 07:25:30, -0500
-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #2.10P ] --

Moggers;
Has anyone here in the states ordered parts from the factory recently?
Fifteen years ago while re doing my car they were my only supplier but
since then I've used Morgan Spares or Bill Fink ( usually the part have
been needed NOW) . The factory was always very  cheap and courteous but
very slow.
I need to order some hinges and rubber bits and was thinking of
ordering from the factory .
Any Thoughts?

Thanks
Bob Nogueira " See I can post a note without mentioning the weather"