Roster update

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Roster update
From: gdm@po.cwru.edu (G D. Mc Coy)
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 1996 14:19:41 -0400
Hi Folks-I have completed the update of the roster of "Morgans in
Cyberspace". Thanks to the 33 people who responded. I ahave dispached the
roster to all of the respondents with the exception of Armando. Nothing
personal Armando but something wrong with the email address I have. If any
of you would like to receive a copy of the roster just send me an email
request and I'll shoot one right out to you.

Dave McCoy

--
G. David McCoy, PhD    Dept. of Environmental Health Sciences
gdm@po.cwru.edu        School of Medicine