Morgan Parts

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Morgan Parts
From: NKED65A@prodigy.com ( BOB NOGUEIRA)
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 1996 10:36:12, -0500
-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #2.10P ] --

I usually try to thank list members directly for responses but I got so
much response to my request for parts info and( I am  running so far
behind in my mail)  that  I'm Bombing the list with a Thank you .
For the record Penny Bates got the most votes as  US supplier with best
turn around time and lowest prices.
Melvyn got most points for quick service and the factory came out as
lowest cost ( with quick service IF the part is in stock)
Also received several suggestions of British agents who will ship
parts.
( BTW  can anyone tell me what happened to Douglas' in London ? Last
time I was there, years ago, Mr Douglas had died leaving no will or
family. The shop was running but they didn't know what was going to
happen to it. I always thought Douglas and Alon White were what Morgan
agents should look like.)

Thanks again

Bob Nogueira
"Spraying paint this weekend"

Disclaimer: I have no interest, Financial or otherwise, in any Morgan
suppliers other than having given them enough money over the years to
retire on"