Re: What to do, what to do?

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: What to do, what to do?
From: gdm@po.cwru.edu (David McCoy)
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 08:34:00 -0400 (EDT)

>At 11:57 PM 5/19/98 -0600, J.D. Welch wrote:
>>Hi.  Seriously.  When the time comes that I've got enough nickles in my
>>piggy bank to buy my Morgan, should I look for one via the various web
>>sites to buy from an individual, or (living in Salt Lake City) go to
>>Isis Motors and buy one "off the lot"?

The answer is of course "yes"! I first spooted mine via the internet,
numerous email queries and re reciept of several photo's lead to a trip
north of Chicago..Which resulted in, if I may paraphrase the sports metaphor
"stick a fork in, he's done"! Everyone loves babies and puppies and Moggies!

Dave (squash boy) McCoy

G. David McCoy, PhD                             phone: (216) 368-5963
Department of Environmental Health Sciences       fax: (216) 368-3194
Case Western Reserve University                  email: gdm@po.cwru.edu
School of Medicine
Cleveland, OH 44106