Re: brake booster

To: "L.D. McLaughlin, Jr." <ldmcjr@zebra.net>,
Subject: Re: brake booster
From: "F Kuzyk" <fkuzyk@cgocable.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 1998 22:47:39 -0500
Hey Tony!
How's the weather down in "Morganville"? I'm back online. Anyway, Lucas
literature suggests that your power brake assembly is part # 64049178. The
kit is listed as part # SP2655 & was used on +8s thru 1978. Uncertain if
still available & numbers may be superceded. If no luck with a local
distributor, try Lucas-Girling Service in Troy Michigan (313) 828-1000.
Good hunting!

Fred Kuzyk
MSCCC Webmaster
Visit the Morgan Sports Car Club of Canada Web site at:
http://members.xoom.com/msccc/

For info on cigars, local cigar clubs & events, etc; visit my other web site
Holy Smokes
http://members.xoom.com/holysmokes/