Lucas Manual

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Lucas Manual
From: toad <toad@storm.ca>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 20:57:46 -0500
Listenati or Affectionatos of British Sportscars

Recently the wife said, "Toad a clean-up of your bookcases is in order."
Tonight I started my clean-up.  Lo and behold I did find the section on
starters that belongs in the Lucas Manual.
When I offered a copy of my existing Manual I advised everyone of
contents I had available. I did not list starter detail.  Tonight  I can
offer starter detail,  There are approximately 35 pages copied both
sides.  Mailing costs yet to be determined. Is anyone interested?

Contents of starter info.
Starter Models  M50, M35J PE, M35J with inertia drive, M50,  M35KPE,
2M100PE,  3M100PE, M35G, M418G, M45G with inertia
Solenoid Model 15S.

If anyone is interested get back to me please.

Toad

'59 Plus 4
'57 Plus 4
and the dream that is quietly singing to himself in my workshop,
Angus a '33 Super Sport three wheel Morgan