RE: in their defense (was: Halogen headlamps)

To: Gary Kneisley <kneisley@ohio.net>, William Zehring
Subject: RE: in their defense (was: Halogen headlamps)
From: "Vodden, Dave" <Dave.Vodden@Telematics.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 14:42:00 -0500
British beer (as opposed to Lager, Pils, American or Australian beer)
should be served at cellar temperature.  As Will correctly says that is
somewhere around  50 to 54F I believe that this also applies to German
beers in Germany.  Although I have had a number of occasions to visit
the US I have noted that the American gentlemen I know tend (where there
is a choice) to drink imported or even British beers, unless there is a
"microbrewery" around.

Dave Vodden
Plus 4 4 Seater
Ha,pshire UK