Re: in their defense (was: Halogen headlamps)

To: "Vodden, Dave" <Dave.Vodden@Telematics.com>,
Subject: Re: in their defense (was: Halogen headlamps)
From: "Stuart J. Ross" <stuross@nac.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 13:21:15 -0500
On a recent visit to Ireland (home of Guiness...the nectar of the Gods!)
I was amazed to find the Irish also drinking Bud. They would be better off
putting
both the frogs and the lizzards in the blender and juicing them, rather than
drinking
Bud. It wasn't even imported but brewed under license.The "novelty" factor
prevailed.
 When I lived in GB many
years ago, my Brit pals got me tuned in to CAMRA (Campaign for Real Ale).
That really taught me about the variety and diversity of British brews and
got me
to visit lots of truly wonderful off beat pubs.It didn't take me long to
develop a taste
for true British "real ales". But that doesn't get Lucas off the hook!
Stu Ross :63 +4 Morgan;53 Bentley R-Type;74 XKE
-I----Original Message-----