Re: Seeing over the steering wheel

To: jon@callas.org (Jon Callas)
Subject: Re: Seeing over the steering wheel
From: gdm@po.cwru.edu (G D. Mc Coy)
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 1999 09:19:36 -0500 (EST)
Reply to message from jon@callas.org of Sat, 06 Mar

>I don't know about you, but when I sit in my Mog, my eyes are barely over
>the hood, or bonnet if you prefer. It also makes the wing mirrors useful
>for little more than seeing the headlamps of someone parked behind me, but
>that's a different story.
>
>Tamzen and I have mused about finding some high-density foam, or at least
>an old telephone book to sit on. Has anyone else addressed this problem?

The Car was designed for the prototypical 5'8' Englishman as I recall. My
problem is where to put my yankee legs! My +4 came equipped wit hbucket
seats so that it is an easy matter to raise (or in my case lower) the seat.

Dave(6'1")McCoy

--
G. David McCoy, PhD    Dept. of Environmental Health Sciences
gdm@po.cwru.edu        School of Medicine