Re: Seeing over the steering wheel

To: "Stuart J. Ross" <stuross@nac.net>, "Jon Callas" <jon@callas.org>,
Subject: Re: Seeing over the steering wheel
From: "Greg Solow" <gregmogdoc@surfnetusa.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 1999 05:08:05 -0800
I recently purchased one type of cushion similar to what you mention.  It
came from a company called "comfort house".  It was not thick enough, nor
was it the correct size. I called the company that made it to see if they
would be willing to make something more exactly suited to our needs.  They
felt that the engineering capabilities of the materials and construction
were not up to the task. It was there feeliing that the seams would
split in a very short time and the bladder would not be reliable. I am
certainly open to suggestion!  If anyone knows anyone in the waterbed or
aairbed industry who has the kowledge and experties and the capabilityl to
poduce a modern prototype for evaluatink