Re: 'fug' stirrer ? and Wire wheels.

To: "Jeff Webster" <carfindr@tiac.net>, <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 'fug' stirrer ? and Wire wheels.
From: "Stuart J. Ross" <stuross@nac.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 08:33:12 -0500
I can't help you with the heater question. Try contacting British Wire
Wheels about alternative wheels. There is more to it than just the wheels.
As far as books, I can suggest a few: "Illustrated Morgan Buyer's Guide" by
Ken Hill; "Original Morgan" by Worrall & Turner; and "Morgan-Pride of the
British" by John Sheally. They all have lots of pictures of cars from all
eras. I hope to see you and your car at some upcoming Three/Four group
events. The season is almost upon us.
Stu Ross (63 +4 roadster)