Re: 'fug' stirrer ? and Wire wheels.

To: Jeff Webster <carfindr@tiac.net>,
Subject: Re: 'fug' stirrer ? and Wire wheels.
From: Bob Nogueira <nogera@prodigy.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 99 21:24:25 -0500
-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #3.1a ] --

My guess is because the blower motor turns so slowly you can count the
revolutions .  Being a subscriber to the Fred Sessions School of  " Morgan
made it good, let me make it better"  I replaced  the Smiths motor with a  6
volt  motor  which allowed you to bake cookies in the cockpit in the middle
of winter. Alas the old 6 volter gave it up   ( after 10 years of service)
and I replaced it with a 12  volter which still turns twice as fast as the
Smiths .

Re the wire wheels, the hubs are Morgan ( and I believe were machined  at
the factory ) . The wire wheels from other cars will fit on to the splines
and will actually work on the rear but if used they will rub on the front
subframe as Morgan uses more offset   1 3/4'' ( I think ) than most other
British cars  1 1/2 " .
Bob Nogueira