Re: Windscreen Washers?

To: "Jeff Webster" <carfindr@tiac.net>, <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Windscreen Washers?
From: "Stuart J. Ross" <stuross@nac.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 09:51:47 -0500
I don't know about inspection in CT, but cars in NJ with antique plates
(QQ....) are exempt from inspection. Even on new cars, nobody has ever
checked the windshield washers. Do the wipers work?....OK...lights? Turn
signals? etc. I don't remember ever seeing a Moggie with washers. I consider
myself lucky when the wipers work! Good luck with your +4.