Re: Fred Simmonds? & the Factory

To: "L.D. McLaughlin, Jr." <ldmcjr@zebra.net>
Subject: Re: Fred Simmonds? & the Factory
From: "William G. Lamb, III" <lambroving@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 23:57:01 -0500
Tony,

 It is an interesting idea, one you might want to suggest to Hermen Pol.
Privacy is always a very big issue, but I believe, Hermen possibly has
the best access to the "Ledger" of any outsider, and makes two-week-
long visits to Malvern Link every year. If he happens not to be reading
this, send him a mail.  <MailTo:polmognl@wxs.nl>

Willie