Re: Fred Simmonds? & the Factory

To: "Jeff Webster" <carfindr@tiac.net>
Subject: Re: Fred Simmonds? & the Factory
From: "F Kuzyk" <fkuzyk@cgocable.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 16:51:09 -0500
Jeff,
I think it's Fred Sisson you're looking for. His email is  FPS3@aol.com
While you are waiting for his book, check out the technical pages at my
site, where you can see some of his advice postings. You can also access
this list's archives for specific info.
http://members.xoom.com/msccc/tech.htm

Yes, Paul Trussler is a helpful fellow & the ledger would make for
interesting reading!

Cheers,
Fred Kuzyk
MSCCC Webmaster
Visit the Morgan Sports Car Club of Canada Web site at:
http://members.xoom.com/msccc/

For info on cigars, local cigar clubs & events, etc; visit my other web site
Holy Smokes
http://members.xoom.com/holysmokes/