Spacing between brake pedal and tunnel

To: "'morgans@autox.team.net'" <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spacing between brake pedal and tunnel
From: "Brickey, Peter" <peter.brickey@compaq.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 1999 07:54:35 -0700
Hi,

  I have a 1964 +4 and it seems that the brake pedal is too
 close to the tunnel as my right foot (not that I have big feet)
 has a problem fitting between the brake pedal and tunnel to
 access the accelerator pedal.  Is there any way to correct this
 other than putting a big dent in the tunnel?

   Thanks,
          Peter