Re: Spacing between brake pedal and tunnel

To: "Brickey, Peter" <peter.brickey@compaq.com>, <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Spacing between brake pedal and tunnel
From: "Greg Solow" <Gregmogdoc@surfnetusa.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 21:48:27 -0700
The tunnel is only screwed down to the wood of the floorboards of the car.
Normally there is more than adequete room between the tunnel and the
accelerator pedal and brake pedal.  A previous person working onthe car may
have remounted the tunnel in the wrong location, to far in the direction of
the pedals.  It is a simple matter to move the tunnel back to the center of
the car or even farther if that is what you need.  Just make sure that you
will still have access to the lube fitting on the top of the bell housing
for the
T/O bearing.
                                    Regards, Greg Solow