Re: Electronic ignition

To: "Stuart J. Ross" <stuross@nac.net>
Subject: Re: Electronic ignition
From: A Hart Jr <arthart@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 18:36:35 -0400
Stu,

I've used a Pertronix unit on my car since day one, that I got from
Moss. I did have an early failure of the unit which was replaced by
Pertronix at no charge.  I used the old Lucas points while I was waiting
for the replacement unit and now carry that set with appropriate
connectors for quick replacement should the electronic unit fail again.
Despite the early failure I swear by it. It's kind of like a computer:
You can't be without it even if it is not flawless because it is so much
better than what you put up with before.

Art Hart
'64 +4
Chester, NJ