RE: 4-4 Series 1 Model

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: 4-4 Series 1 Model
From: Phil Roettjer <Phil.Roettjer@quantum.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 12:38:33 -0700
I will second the motion on the Kyosho models. They are excellent. I have
the blue model with gray interior of the +4 super sport and the white with
red interior of the MGB. The only thing incorrect with the +4 model is that
they used the same engine molding as the 4/4 model and just stuck the Webers
on the right side. Therefore it has the exhaust manifold and muffler running
down the left side rather than the right side. Other than that I could find
no flaws. The MGB model is perfect, even down to the decals on the air
cleaners. If anyone is interested, the best place I have found to buy the
models is a mail order company called Exoticar Model Company, Inc. They are
located in Framingham, Mass and their number is  800-348-9159. The Morgan
models are $49/each or $79.99 for any two. Besides the Morgan and MGB
models, the other British models are Minis, TR3s

Phil Roettjer
67 +4
67 MGB