Morgan Models

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Morgan Models
From: mcrossan@netcom.ca
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 17:27:39 -0400 (EDT)
        The only Morgan model I've seen arguably better than the Kyosho 4/4s
and +4 SSs
is the 1/43 Starter Morgan +8 GTR model from the 1996 BPR race at P. Ricard.
Besides
the fact that this is the only model of a GTR Morgan available (i think?), the
detail
is phenomenal for such a tiny thing. The only drawback is that it's fairly
expensive.
It is by far my favorite model though.

        While on the subject, would anyone know of the whereabouts of an LS
Auto Salon
Morgan +8 motorized model for sale? I believe the scale is 1/18, possibly 1/16.
I saw
one on e-bay a while back but never got a chance to bid on it.

Thanks,

David McCrossan
mcrossan@netcom.ca
http://tor-pw1.netcom.ca/~mcrossan/index.html