RE: insurance

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: insurance
From: Phil Roettjer <Phil.Roettjer@quantum.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 14:43:48 -0700
I just switched my classic cars to J.C. Taylor. They recently began covering
in Massachusetts after withdrawing some 5 or 6 years ago. I had used them up
to that time and always found them responsive. Their rates are much lower
than I was getting through Metropolitan. Also as a side note if you have
three cars covered you can add additional cars at no charge! The only
downside is that this would not be good coverage for a car you used on a
daily basis since they have some restrictions about usage for club events
and special occasions. You have to show them that you have daily
transportation and insurance coverage for your regular cars.

Their phone number is 877-814-0300.

Phil Roettjer
67 +4
67 MGB