Re: insurance

To: MOGOWNER@aol.com
Subject: Re: insurance
From: A Hart Jr <arthart@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 20:38:39 -0400
Perry,

I would suggest you contact Jim Grundy of the Grundy Agency.  They
handle collector car unsurance like lots of other companies, but the big
difference is the man in charge.  Jim has antique cars and races his
1912 National race car in vintage races and knows the vintage car
insurance business inside and out.  There "normal" collector car
insurance is through Chubb also, but he will find insurance for you to
do what ever you want to do and custom tailor it to your needs.  Call
800-338-4005 and ask to speak with Jim Grundy himself.  You can even
tell him I recommended you call, but it won't matter, he will answer all
your questions and explain the whole collector/racing insurance story to
you from a users standpoint.

Art Hart
'64 +4
Chester, NJ