RE: insurance

To: "'MOGOWNER@aol.com'" <MOGOWNER@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: insurance
From: "Blair, John" <JBlair@scn.spawar.navy.mil>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 09:02:53 -0400
I'm currently have my 65 4/4 covered by antique insurance through JC
Taylors.
I believe that most of the antique insurance co.s  will NOT cover your car
when
Running in "any competitive" event.

On the plus side, you really shouldn't hurt your car, except for blowing an
engine
Or trashing a xmission during one of these events.

When I was younger, in my late teens - in the late 60's, I used to autocross
and rally my 67 Spitfire every weekend.  I had regular street insurance on
the car at that time as this was my daily driver.  Even then, with street
insurance, you were
NOT covered during any kind of competition event.

John

John T. Blair
jblair@scn.spawar.navy.mil
SPAWARSYSCEN Chesapeake
Chesapeake, VA                                 (757) 523-8133