Re: air cleaner

To: CHarris990@aol.com, BristolBul@aol.com, morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: air cleaner
From: HABCTRMD@aol.com
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2000 10:38:26 EDT
If you think air filters are archaic try getting thru the day without the
cilia in your trachea....the fact is you should become inventive and figure
out a way to adapt some configuration....cheap insurance....when I was at the
factory years ago I was told to (for a +4) go to a motorcycle shop, get an
aircleaner for a Norton put it on the car and hit the center of it with a
rubber hammer for clearance..........the point being - an air cleaner is not
another thing to worry about it's a thing to reduce more worry.
Rick Rader, 67 4/4