morris

Engine for Traveler-Question for Paul

To: morris@autox.team.net
Subject: Engine for Traveler-Question for Paul
From: BarrMark262@aol.com
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 19:29:53 EDT
Hi Paul: Can you suggest to me what engine upgrade with auto tranny will
"fit" in the 1960 Traveler I am going to restore?

Since I live in Medford and get to Portland several times a year, we could
chat about the idea if you have time. I will definatly need your help.

If the idea is goofy, I do have the 948 engine and tranny; although labeled
Austin as I reported a few weeks ago.

(I lost your email address, so I am hoping you read this.)

Thank you very much,

Dennis Barr