newsletters

Re:

To: Chip Bond <spirals@esinet.net>
Subject: Re:
From: Jamie Palmer <jamiep@cris.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 1996 18:59:02 -0500
Chip Bond wrote:

> Hello fellow editors!
>
> I'm delighted at the prospects of this list.
>
> I have followed with interest the current discussion about scanning,
>printing, image manipulation, postage etc. It really is a lot of work, isn't
it? It's amaz

> I wrote this for our last issue. Feel free to pick it up if you like. If you
>have something that you can send along, I'd love to see it.
>
> Chip Bond
> Newsletter Editor
> Shenandoah Valley British Car Club
> tr4racer@esinet.net

Chip:

I like the idea of passing along articles, and I had actually read yours and
was thinking about asking you for permission to reprint it.  However, I
didn't receive the entire article...maybe it's my server, I don't know.
Anyway, would you consider reposting it?

Thanks,

Jamie Palmer
Triumph Club of the Carolinas
"The Triumph Tribune"