newsletters

RE rest of article

To: "'Andrew Mace'" <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Subject: RE rest of article
From: Chip Bond <spirals@esinet.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 1996 17:07:52 -0500
Andy informs me that:

> at least my copy of this was truncated right after "there in the=20
classifieds, was a". Are you having fun with us, or is the Internet=20
having fun with us? :-) Or is this one of those "best completion of this =

story wins a Macau Spitfire" type of contests?

Nah, I think this is just Mr. Gates way of getting back at me for =
cancelling MSN

The last paragraph:

Later, after a few months have passed, I get an issue of one of those =
car magazines I subscribe to, and there, in the classifieds, is a =
listing for one. I can't believe it. When was the last time I saw one of =
those for sale.....really unique....remember a friend that used to have =
one......loved it........