newsletters

BRITISH CAR GRAPHICS

To: NEWSLETTERS@AUTOX.TEAM.NET
Subject: BRITISH CAR GRAPHICS
From: uscdc52c@ibmmail.com
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 1996 17:17:32 EST
To: INTERNET--IBMMAIL  Internet

**            Continental Insurance Company Electronic Mail        **

Hello,

As the editor/publisher for our local British car club, "POSITIVE EARTH",
I am looking for any english-car related art-work that I could include
in my bi-monthly newsletter.  I'd also be interested in hearing
from any editors or other British car clubs for possible exchange of
news letters. Always happy to steal, I mean borrow ideas.

I'm currently using a publishing package titled "Express  Publisher".
It's main advantage is that its easy to use and it works on my old
286 AT&T machine.

Thanks in advance...Bruce Berlin. USCDC52C@IBMMAIL.COM