newsletters

Logitech Scan Man 32 for Sale

To: newsletters@autox.team.net
Subject: Logitech Scan Man 32 for Sale
From: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 1996 10:50:28 -0500 (EST)
Hi,

I figured that I have a "captive" audience with this mail list...

I have a Logitech Scan Man 32 for Macintosh that I am trying to sell.
I'll let it go cheap, I'm asking $50. As Andy Mace indicated, it's pretty
good for quick and dirty scans etc. It attaches to any Mac based computer
that is equipped with a SCSI interface. There is an "init" and a scanner
program called ScanMan 2.1 that allows you to capture pictures and line
art with the scanner. You will need Photoshop or some other picture
manipulation software to touch up the pictures etc.

If you have any interest in this kind of scanner, drop me a line.

bye,
rml
Bob Lang                Room 11-221            | This space for rent.
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |
url: http://web.mit.edu/afs/athena.mit.edu/user/b/l/blang/www/home.html
Quote: You'll have to talk to my attorney about that topic...