newsletters

AMF

To: newsletters@autox.team.net
Subject: AMF
From: vitesse@juno.com (Hugh R McAleer)
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 1996 15:05:27 EST
I want to thank all that have shared your newsletter with the Georgia
Triumph Association by sending them to me.  Due to a desire to spend more
time working on my Triumphs and a job change ( same company - different
department). I ask that you start sending your newsletters to our club
address so that the new newsletter editor can enjoy and 'borrow' info
from them.

Please send your newsletters to:
Georgia Triumph Association
P.O. Box 1138
Tucker, GA 30085-1138

Thanks again for all the good times.
Georgia Triumph Association events and classifieds: Write to
gta@hideout.com
Hugh R. McAleer
Jonesboro, GA
'68 TR 250, '66? Vitesse, '76 TR 7 Victory Edition