newsletters

RE: Getting paid

To: "jblair@exis.net" <jblair@exis.net> (Return requested),
Subject: RE: Getting paid
From: "Lindberg, Andrew (MN12)" <Andrew.Lindberg@CORP.honeywell.com>
Date: 15 Sep 1997 09:07:57 -0500
"I was wondering if any of you get paid for your work by the club, if so how
much, and how big & often due you publish."

No money, ten issues per year, 12-18 pages per issue.  Course it's only a
local newsletter with a distribution of 150-200.  There is one fellow in
town here that is being paid to put out the local Mercedes newsletter.
 Don't know what his paycheck is, however.

Andy ("Triumphs and Tribulations", newsletter of the Minnesota Triumphs

p.s.  John, you should bring your 48 TR1800 to the VTR National Convention
in Minnesota next year.  Celebrate its 50th birthday as we celebrate the
75th anniversary of the first Triumph sutomobile.