newsletters

FW: RE: Getting paid

To: newsletters
Subject: FW: RE: Getting paid
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 1997 11:45:51 -0600 (MDT)
[BOUNCE newsletters@autox.team.net:    Non-member submission from [Leckstein
<bleckstein@monmouth.net>]]

     Date: Tue, 16 Sep 1997 00:57:17 -0400
     From: Leckstein <bleckstein@monmouth.net>
     Subject: RE: Getting paid

At 09:07 AM 9/15/97 -0500, Lindberg, Andrew (MN12) wrote:
>"I was wondering if any of you get paid for your work by the club, if so how
>much, and how big & often due you publish."

Our group publishes monthly, each issue runs between 6 to 8 pages.  No pay,
but obviously the club reimburses the cost of the mailing and duplicating.

This brings to mind another question - have any of you had the club
purchase a piece of equipment or software to make the job easier?  I've
been thinking about an OCR program.  It would come in handy for the
newsletter, but I really can't justify the purchase because I personally
have little use for it.  I thought of asking the club, but don't know if it
would seem off base.

Barbara Leckstein