newsletters

Re: Getting Paid - I'll take a scanner or a good bottle of

To: rwg1@cornell.edu
Subject: Re: Getting Paid - I'll take a scanner or a good bottle of
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 1997 17:36:12 -0400
At 09:02 AM 9/16/97 -0500, Roger Garnett wrote:

>Now, you think newsletter editors have a tough time? That's cake compared
>to what your humble webmaster goes through...

Yes Roger.  And as I've said many times before, I for one really appreciate
your hard work.

I can't leave out the hardwork of the fellows out in UT also for maintaining
the hardware and the network connection.  Thanks!!!

Well thanks to everyone that replied.  I was just curious since I did know
of 2 that did get paid.  I always thought that editor of my Morgan
newsletter was doing it for free.  I was really supprised to find out the
he was getting paid.

So far I've been pretty lucky.  The club did give me the money for a scanner
and a zip drive.  Now I'm finding out the the 360M of free disk space I
had was not enough.  I really should look at getting a new hard drive.
Then I found out how slow my 486-DX4/100 is when it came to processing
the graphics.  So you guessed it, I really should get a new computer!

Well, I guess that is going to have to wait.  I need a radiator and the
air system (for the doors) for my Bricklin more than I need that additional
hardware.

John

     75 Bricklin SV1   77 Spitfire