Re: [Nobbc] Meetings

To: "North Bay British Car Club" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Meetings
From: "Mike Gianandrea" <mvg1@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 15:06:41 -0700
Hi John,

This is normally a drive  weekend, but we are trying to members to come out
to Infineon raceway for the CSRG Charity Challenge weekend. $20 for the week
end, and if we can get minimum 10 members for each day, we will have a car
corral set aside for us in the paddock area. If interested, send a
comittment email to the club address,   then Saturday / Sunday go to the
main gate to enter the track, then go strait up the hill to the the driveway
on the right, tell the attendant you are with the nobbc, and you receive a
paddock pass and directions to our corral area. Call if  you  have any
questions.

Michael
64 TR4
Work 707-766-9405