Re: [Nobbc] Meetings

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Meetings
From: Ron Engelhardt <nobbc@sonic.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 15:26:42 -0700
Meetings? We don' need no steenkin' meetings! Heh, we consider our rides
as meetings and the rest of the club stuff happens on this list. Anyone
can suggest or lead a ride at anytime but we do loosely schedule two
rides a month in the warm weather and one in the cool weather. Rides or
events at other times happen in addition to these. It would be nice if
members would suggest or volunteer to lead rides in advance but usually
the group present at a ride will decide where to go. Somehow it works!

I haven't seen a lot of people RSVPing with Mike for the race corral. I
would have thought many of you would be interested. If you want to do
this, get in touch with Mike ASAP. This is our regular ride weekend also
although I will be unable to attend.

Ron
58 MGA