Re: [Nobbc] Dawson great ride

To: "North Bay British Car Club" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Dawson great ride
From: "liam oflaherty" <liamof@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 19:59:13 -0800
Thanks Dawson for putting on such a great trip for V day. Michelle and I
totally enjoyed ourselves.  I really liked the old rusty bridge on
sweetwater road.  It was sort of a time warp with all our old cars. It was
also great to see 4 mga's out there and I didn't hear if we lost anyone due
to car problems in route.
Liam
the white 57 mga