Re: [Nobbc] Dawson great ride

To: "North Bay British Car Club" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Dawson great ride
From: "Steve Plath" <splath@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 19:56:26 -0800
Dawson and all,

Thanks so much for a great time.  It's been awhile since I've gone on a ride
with the NOBBC and this was a really a beaut.  My friend, Dick Gale of the
black Jag XK120, was a first timer and also had a great time.  Dawson thanks
for your hospitality.

I'll have to look into another Marin run this summer.

Steve Plath