Re: [Nobbc] Dawson great ride

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Dawson great ride
From: Mark Darley <markdarley@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 22:35:10 -0800
Dawson,

Sorry Suzanne and I missed your brunch, but it was almost worth it
just to see the cars streaming out of your driveway as we arrived.
The drive was an interesting mix of beautiful landscape and (for a car
that had only been out two days in 27 years) a true test drive.
Mostly I was a bit concerned for Andy's beautiful paint job as we
tossed gravel at him.

After the great tasting and good company we had a really splendid
drive west, and then down the coast and over the mountain to Mill
Valley...exactly what the car was built for.  Thanks to the timely
addition of two, yes, two quarts of oil at the Stinson Beach store, we
made it home!

Thanks for a great day.  Hope to see you all again.

The mad but original colored Tyrolite MGA!

Mark and Suzanne

Mark Darley
markdarley@mac.com
415 381 5452