Re: [Nobbc] Plans for next one?

To: "North Bay British Car Club" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Plans for next one?
From: "Mike Gianandrea" <mvg1@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 11:21:16 -0800
Here Here,

If you want to go over tune ups, please do. My TR4 runs OK from when I
brought her to life last year, but she's not quite right. I was
contemplating taking her to a shop down the street from me very soon., but I
might reconsider if we did a tech session on tune ups. I've also been
thinking of installing the Pertronics replacement points, but I've heard too
many negative comments, a tune up session might help to quall these fears as
well.

Michael
64 TR4