Re: [Nobbc] Plans for next one?

To: nobbc@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Plans for next one?
From: Greg Tatarian <gtwincams@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 12:08:02 -0800
Hi Dan,
Yes, it's true not everyone can get a lot of use from a gearbox session,
but that's what I'm currently doing, so it's a good fit for me right
now. However, it's also a nice chance to chat with members, and it's
also why I suggested a concurrent session that can be handled by another
member; I can join in on if my tech session is briefer than say a tuneup
session or electronic ignition swap session, both of which are great ideas!
So, here's what I'm thinking:
I'll set up my garage for a gearbox session that could take say, 1 hour.
Concurrently, another member, perhaps Andy or Robin, maybe both if
willing, can be handling a tuneup session, or ignition conversion
session in my driveway, which can fit two cars at a time. After my
gearbox spiel, I can join in on the tuneup/ignition gig.
If there is another session other than tuneup/ignition that people have
more interest in, let's kick that around now.
Andy - if you'd like to bring over an open or partially open MG gearbox,
I can use that to show the differences/similarities to the boxes I'll be
using.
How does this sound? Keep your suggestions flowing - I'm all for making
this whatever you want it to be. The one constant should, I think, be
that we leave time for socializing and a BBQ.
Cheers,
Greg Tatarian