Re: [Nobbc] Plans for next one?

To: "North Bay British Car Club" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Plans for next one?
From: gtwincams@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 05:53:12 +0000
No worries, Dan - I always appreciate hearing good suggestions, and took yours
as such.

Robin has agreed to help with the session, which is great. If I spend about an
hour on gearboxes while Robin starts the tuning session, I can give a good
familiarization then move on to help Robin. It seems like the tuning session is
in greater demand, and I'm happy to make this about anything we all want,
tools, time and abilities permitting, so thank you for getting that discussion
going!

Best to you,
Greg Tatarian
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T