Re: [Nobbc] Removal of breather pipe? MGA

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Removal of breather pipe? MGA
From: Mark Darley <markdarley@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2010 13:40:18 -0800
Liam,

I am about to replace the filters with modern K&N filters from Moss.
If the breather pipe cannot be connected, how did you dead end it? Is
it cut off and floating, or did you attach it to something?

Thanks for the suggestion on the tappet breather pipe. I will check
it out.  Maybe that is why my front oil felt seal is leaking.

Had a great day on the Bay yesterday on an FD out of RYC. Last
Midwinter.  Drove the car over and it got a lot of comments!

Cheers
Mark

Mark Darley
markdarley@mac.com