Re: [Nobbc] Fwd: FW: Anglia Versus 2 Jags

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Fwd: FW: Anglia Versus 2 Jags
From: wendell bain <wbain@sonic.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 16:39:06 -0700
Nice racing footage. When I was just getting my license we became
a two NEW car family in 59. That was a big deal then. Dad's car was
a 59 Ford Ranchwagon and mom's was a 59 Anglia, with flathead
four, three speed gearbox. Pretty limp performance, but it was supposed
to be an economy car. Next we got a 61 Anglia and that one had a
1300 pushrod engine with a four speed box. A lot more fun to drive.
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away!

Wendell