[oletrucks] FW: 1953 Chevy 3100.

To: "Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] FW: 1953 Chevy 3100.
From: "Bill Bailey" <billb1@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 09:08:18 -0400
I received this email from a guy trying to sell his truck. He's in Texas if
anybody is interested. If you are you can contact him at the phone number
below or at rguzal@centurytel.net

< I have a 1953 chevy 3100 that I need to get as
<close to $3,000 as I can get out of it. It has the straight 6, 3 on the
tree, brakes work,
<electrical works and it has current Texas tags. Do you think you could give
me some
<help.

<Thank you,

<Rick Guzal