Re: [oletrucks] Keyless Entry

To: bcubed@vanhalen-irc.com, the_hams@hotmail.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Keyless Entry
From: "Old Chevy Pickup" <oldchevypickup@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 11:10:53 -0400
I did the same thing as Bill and it works great.  Put the Bear Claw latch in
the cab and gives you all the room you want in the dor for other stuff.  The
only down side is that you cannot have conventional inside door handles.
But the remote will work inside or nobs called Neat Nobs.  They attach
directly to the latch and can be used as a manual device to open the door
while inside.

Dan Jacobsen - PA
'49 3100 327/powerglide
'55.1 3100 rodstoration 350/350 MII (in Progress)
'55.1 3600 Original
'51 6400 Deluxe Cab on '87 chassis
'35 Dodge Business Coupe - All original