rolls-bentley

1st Bentley

To: "'rolls-bentley@autox.team.net'" <rolls-bentley@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1st Bentley
From: "Rosevear, John W" <John.W.Rosevear@fmr.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 14:30:11 -0400
Greetings, all -

Am considering the purchase of a first Bentley, to be used as a semi-daily
driver and for general enjoyment.  I would love a Turbo R but am a bit
daunted -- I'm problably more likely to end up with an '89ish Mulsanne or
similar.  What should I expect in terms of problem areas and annual
maintenance?  Assume I've bought a checked-out example with 50k miles or
thereabouts.

Forgive me if the above represents oft-covered territory; if there's a FAQ
that would answer my questions I'd be grateful if someone would send me a
link.

Regards,
John Rosevear
Acton, MA, USA