rolls-bentley

Shadow hubcap solution

To: techtalk@rroc.org
Subject: Shadow hubcap solution
From: "William 'Chip' Lamb" <chip@wmsbrg.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2005 22:51:01 -0400
Since this is an older car without the extra locating spring clip, what can
I do to keep these caps a. on the rim and b. keep them from turning on the
wheel and cutting into the tire valve stem?

Anyone use anything except new caps or RTV/weatherstripping glue (what I
found on this car when it arrived) to hold the covers in position? Tips and
tricks welcome! Just had the trim rings powdercoated, polished the caps to
a nice shine and they're almost ready to go back on the car.

SRX1248

Cheers-

William "Chip" Lamb
West of Sweden SAAB